Power Function Indicator Light
Part No: FE-HPL001
Materials: Injection-molded, flame-retardant ABS cover. Electronic components sealed in flame-retardant epoxy.
Voltage: 100-240 VAC Single Phase (functions at voltage as low as 15 VAC)
Current: 20 Amps
Dimensions: 4.8 x 3 x 1.4 in.
- Two-light system provides visual confirmation that (1) electrical circuit is functioning and (2) electronic devices are drawing power and operating properly.
- Patented system indicates operation of devices with varying voltages with consistent LED light brightness. Lights do not dim as output power varies in connected devices.
- Appropriate applications include: heat tapes on pipes, gutters, walkways and more; engine block heaters; well pumps; infrared heaters; solar pumps; coolant circulation systems; aeration pumps; and much more.
- Designed for hardwire installation by qualified electrician onto weatherproof, non-metallic, single-gang electrical enclosures.
- Download installation instructions here.